BACK TO YOU!
GAIN strength, confidence, and energy.
BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL's:
Option #1 - 7 Days for $7 or Option #2- Get ½ off your 1st month on a 3 month plan. Getting started is easier than you think and the first consult is free!
Schedule A Free Consult With One Of Our Coaches
Share about yourself and develop some goals to build strength, fitness, and confidence. We’ll guide you through an easy workout and get you on track to reach your goals..
Take Advantage Of Everything Offered
Your first month comes with goal-setting sessions, check-ins, and unlimited group classes.
Increase Your Energy, Confidence, and Strength
Use this month to give us a try without a big commitment. Let us show you how our team can help you be the best you can be. Let's Do This!
We are offering some back-to-school specials for you!
Join between Sept. 26th through Oct. 15th and begin to build back the real long-lasting habits and life-changing habits you've given up all summer.
For many, the first day of school is a welcomed day because there's order back in your lives.
It is also the perfect time to take some time for YOU!
- Individually customized, registered dietician-designed meal plan.
- 3 group personal training sessions each week to motivate you and help you look and feel better, get stronger and feel more confident in yourself.
- Weekly accountability to keep you on track and to help you reach your goals by the completion of your program.
- And most important...I will guarantee you will feel stronger, leaner, and fitter!
Fitness habits are good for you.
Studies show that you have a less than 10% chance of sticking to your goals alone BUT this increases to 95% when you build a habit of going to the gym.
Plus ..it's just more fun. Having a group of people who are committed to your success only increases your chances of getting the results you want. If you've tried lots of other options, our Back to School Specials may just be the thing you've been needing and looking for.
Want to get leaner, be more active, gain flexibility, or build muscle?
If you can stick it out for a month or so, you’ll start to see great results like:
- Increased strength and muscle tone
- Some fat loss (if you eat right)
- Elevated energy, confidence, and mood
- Dramatically improved conditioning
- Improved flexibility and pain reduction
The positive environment of a gym can also help boost motivation, improve mood and encourage a rise in energy levels that may well spill into your daily life.